Updating the boot.wim file in Windows 7 - WinPE and the Windows 7 setup/install image - more musically likes

Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 3, 2019

Updating the boot.wim file in Windows 7 - WinPE and the Windows 7 setup/install image

  1. carsonky: THANK YOU. I was getting a error through the WDM interface. This worked great
  2. Gale Ghostrider: I'm trying to update vista to windows 7 with a windows 7 cd I have, when I try to install windows 7 I get a error 0x8030002F and tells me to change Boot.win file to Flag 9 Can you help me with this please, I'd sure appreciate it!
  3. Tania Arnaud: Anyway to get a copy of the bootwim management.txt file?
  4. δe7en δtarδ ™: where do I find those files ; bwiminfo.txt & iwiminfo.txt ?
  5. δe7en δtarδ ™: +L20Quasit  I figure it out , thanks man !
  6. L20Quasit: bwiminfo.txt & iwiminfo.txt are generated when you run the two imagex lines found at the top of the bootwim management.txt file in the video @4:14 
  7. Smiling Minion: You lost me at boot.wim
  8. Larry Dungo: Can you make a batch file for those command =3
  9. Cee mcneil: im missing a boot.wim file and i cant play any of my games on my laptop!help
  10. chaflay: Great Video!
  11. windows 7 end of life, windows 7 iso, windows 7 product key, windows 7 safe mode, windows 7 update, windows 7 professional, windows 7 eol, windows 7 startup programs, windows 7 home premium, windows 7 ultimate, windows 7 key, windows 7 factory reset, windows 7 vs windows 10, windows 7 screenshot, windows 7 sp1, windows 7 startup folder, windows 7 laptop, windows 7 to windows 10, windows 7 password reset, windows 7 service pack 1

Updating the boot.wim file in Windows 7 - WinPE and the Windows 7 setup/install image

57,929 views views followers
71 Likes71 Dislikes
Science & Technology Upload TimePublished on 29 Aug 2011

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét