Cisco CCNA: How to wipe the configuration on your router - more musically likes

Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Cisco CCNA: How to wipe the configuration on your router

  1. Yogi naidoo: Excellent tutorial!
  2. InterfaceTT: +Atef Mikhiel Sorry about the delayed responseCisco posted an article dealing with this precise scenario: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/2600-series-multiservice-platforms/22188-pswdrec-2600.html  ~Mark
  3. patrick kayembe: Good for this tutorial God bless you
  4. Suerte y Pulso: Excellent - Thank you for sharing!
  5. Scumerican: Does this work on any router?
  6. InterfaceTT: +ScumericanThe command “erase startup-config” works on every Cisco router I have accessed, but that is no guarantee it will work on EVERY Cisco router.  If you encounter a router where this command does not work, access your search engine of choice and investigate your specific device.  In addition, I teach CCNA and CCNP level classes, so this command fits within the scope of these classes- that is, it works on the lab devices Cisco provides to prep for the associated certification exams.  ~Mark
  7. Atef Mikhiel: I bought a used 2600 router and after it boot i have no user mode . I asked to enter username and password. i know its configured to SSH  . how i can reset this router. so i can be in the user mode to follow this video !!!!  Thanks in advance
  8. Geek Forensic: We have this old cisco 1841 router which I will have to erase the confi file in few days..Thanks buddy for this upload.
  9. Hamid Kamel: Mr.Mark first of all I'd like to thank you for your easy way of explanation. second why there are no more videos on youtube for you as well. I watched tons of videos to understand the subnetting but actually I couldn't get it and I wish you can help if that's available. as everyone does it in a different way so I feel lost.Thanks
  10. Scumerican: +InterfaceTT i hate to bug you brother is doing a factory reset on your router also get rid of the data just by hitting the little button thats on the back with a paper clip?
  11. Mitch FTB: Enable mode ask for a password that I don't have...
  12. ChanceyKnows: great video, i'm new to networking, is this the same if you use puttY?
  13. ccna practice test, router saw, icnd2 study guide, ccna exam cost, cisco anyconnect, router bits, cisco ise, ccna boot camp, router table, ccna jobs, router reviews, icnd1 vs icnd2, cisco tac, cisco router, icnd1 exam topics, ccna salary, router plane, icnd1 passing score, ccna security salary, , router ip, router settings, ccna7, ccna collaboration, icndf, icnd2 exam, ccna reddit, ccna data center, cisco webex, ccna cloud, interface technical training reviews, router modem combo, cisco jabber, router bit sets, router extender, icnd1 book, router vs modem, icnd1 training, router definition, cisco live 2019, cisco stock, ccnav6, icnd1 study guide, cisco live, router wood, routerlogin, icnd2 practice test, icnd1 reddit, ccna training, icnd1 labs, cisco college, ccna certification exam, icnd1 practice test, cisco asa, icnd1 and icnd2, cisco support, icnd1 cost, cisco ccw, http://routerlogin.net, ccna wireless, ccna security, cisco umbrella, router tool, router sled, ccna 200-125, routerlogin.net admin, icnd2 exam topics, icnd1 practice questions, cisco careers, ccna cyber ops, cisco meraki, cisco anyconnect download, cisco certification, router table plans, cisco ramon, icnd1, ccna study guide, router lift, icnd2, icnd1 exam cost, cisco packet tracer, ccna exam

Cisco CCNA: How to wipe the configuration on your router

80 Likes80 Dislikes
13,272 views views followers
Science & Technology Upload TimePublished on 9 Sep 2011

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét