Watch the first part here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owgxw...
Find my spreadsheets here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folder...
I recognize that much fewer people will be interested in this video, but I felt that I owed it to those of you that do actually want to try it out.
I tried to be as clear as possible, but if you have any questions after the video, PLEASE reach out. I feel very strongly about time management and I want to help you out to get a system that works for you.
This type of system is good for entrepreneurs, the self employed or anyone who is serious about their time.
Music: [p h i l o] - 2007
https://soundcloud.com/elifilosov
Implement My System of Time Tracking & Time Management for the Self-Employed | |
| 14,573 views views | 263,628 followers |
| 391 Likes | 391 Dislikes |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 27 Apr 2017 |
| implementation, implemented, implementing, implement definition, implementation synonym, implement meaning, implementation science, implementation plan, implementer, implementation specialist, implement in a sentence, implementation specialist salary, implementation process, implementation consultant, implementation intentions, implements java, implementable, implementation manager, implementation consultant salary, implementation manager salary, self employed health insurance, self employed taxes, self employed jobs, self employed health insurance deduction, self employed quickbooks, self employed 401k, self employed tax form, self employed tax deductions, self employed tax calculator, self employed definition, self employed retirement plans, self employed ira, self employed mortgage, self employed 1099, self employed insurance, self employed business, self employed social security, self employed app, self employed disability insurance, self employed tax brackets | |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét